Thursday, January 3, 2013

2013 calendar

it's here! the calendar my talented friend maeve and i have designed is ready to be printed out and hung up in your cube or downloaded to your desktop. we are so excited to offer you multiple options this year, make sure to come back and visit us each month to download the newest patterns. (visit maeve's blog here!) it was so much fun for us to design these prints and imagine them on dresses and dinner plates, hope they make you happy too. enjoy!

printable letter-sized 2013 calendar

standard desktop calendar (january)

widescreen desktop calendar (january)

3 comments:

maeve parker said...

Well said! This was such a fun project. I updated my desktop and phone wallpapers with your design for January, it looks fabulous!

Elizabeth said...

Love it ladies! I printed out 2 copies :)

meek-to-chic said...

Very cute and thanks for sharing! I've downloaded for my phone. :)